Light and Lively Spiny Oyster ring
One round vibrant Spiny Oyster with shimmering metallic bronze matrix cabochon is artfully crowned with mesmerizing spirals of sterling silver.. Pairs of shimmering white topaz mark the cardinal points and open scrollwork side galleries keep the fit light and lively. Complete with a High polished rhodium plate to prevent tarnishing.
The spiny oyster, otherwise known as spondylus, is a large family of mollusks. They are sometimes also known as thorny oysters or spondylitis. A bivalve mollusk, the animal is encased in a hinged shell composed of two parts. Large quills grow from their shells, providing this creature its famous moniker.
FREE Shipping! to U.S.A. locations
2-7 Day Shipping via USPS
Metal: Rhodium over sterling silver
- Gemstone: One round 13mm compressed and stabilized orange spiny oyster cabochon
- White Topaz: Eight round modified-brilliant cut 2mm
- Setting Type: Adhesive and Prong
- Approximate Total Weight: White Topaz: 0.15ct
- Measurements: 3/4"L x 13/16"W x 5/16"H_x000D_
- Country of Origin: Thailand